Evansville Law Firm Assisting Clients in Times of Financial Trouble
Do You Spend a Lot of Money?
Learn the warning signs of financial trouble when you come to our experienced attorneys.
Ensure you have enough money in your accounts for your monthly necessities by recognizing financial warning signs early.
- There is a lot of time left in the month and you don't have enough money in your accounts for the gas and food you need.
- When your phone rings and you are afraid to answer it, even with caller ID.
- Your credit cards are maxed out and you can barely make your monthly payments, or you can't make them at all.
- You have to borrow from one credit card to make the minimum payment on another.
- You live paycheck to paycheck in fear that if you or your spouse lose your job, you won't be able to survive.
- You've been denied a debt consolidation loan.
- You can't make the minimum monthly balance on your debt consolidation.
- You've been turned down for a loan modification with your bank or mortgage company.
Don't Wait Until the Answer is Yes to All of the Signs.
Get the help you need as soon as you experience one of these warning signs. Our knowledgeable attorneys will help you explore all of your options and make the best decision.